Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Orange cupcakes...Yummmm!!!

I admit it...I'm a vanilla fan! From cakes and ice cream to candles and perfume, I just can't get enough. But a few days ago I decided to break with tradition and make orange cupcakes instead. It was a new recipe and I'm pleased to say it went without a hitch and they tasted delicious!
I also have to say that I'm having a bit of a yellow phase too at the moment, yellow and red actually, but not together because that would be way too McDonaldsey! For the past decade or so the only colours in my life have really been purples, aquas, greens & pinks so it's funny how you suddenly crave something completely different, I guess it's just to balance things out a bit. So look out for these colours popping up in the future, permitted in small doses only of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment