Saturday, August 13, 2011

Little bits of loveliness

Friday was a wonderful day. Firstly, I spent the day with my dear friend and her baby girl and secondly it was a successful thrifting outing. Don't you love it when it's just one of those days when the sun is shining and everywhere you turn are little moments of 'happy'!
 Some of my second hand finds, how lucky was I? And a new pastel pink nail polish, the colour is called 'First Blush', how sweet and romantic.
 The little ice cream bowl is perfect to display some of my recent creations.
 Isn't this totally adorable, my friend spotted it first and knew I was going to LOVE it!
My hoard of floral china just keeps growing and growing! This plate is so pretty and I have a particular fondness for the brand and style,I already have a large collection that I inherited from my great grandmother. All I need now is somewhere to put them and show them off, so the search is on for a vintage display cupboard, I'll know it when I see it!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment