Friday, September 9, 2011

Spring inspirations

It is September now and that means spring is here! Even though I say I love each season as they arrive, Spring would have to be my favourite for quite a few reasons. The days are growing longer, the sun is shining more brightly, flowers are blooming, baby animals are being born and the air is filled with warmth and the sweet scent of Jasmine blossom.
I've been in a bit of a 'funk' lately and no better way to get myself into a happier mood than by being busy!
 I have thrown myself into crocheting triangles for more pretty bunting and here is just part of my ever increasing pile.
 How sweet is this little wee birdy? It was an easter decoration from Bed Bath & Table...in lovely spring colours.
 Yummy Blueberry and Coconut muffins. It was just a packet mix on special but I did add the coconut on a whim, well why not? And how can anyone resist them with a drizzle of pink icing.
I found these in a bargain store, $1.50 for the set! Definitely couldn't say no as they are in my favourite colours.

One of the few decent plants in my garden would have to be this Jasmine. I adore the scent and it brings back many happy memories for me. Isn't it funny how just a simple smell can take us back to an exact moment or memory?
Have a lovely weekend. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment