Saturday, November 12, 2011

predominantly pretty & pastel

I said I wouldn't buy any more fabric untill I had a specific purpose for it, I've said this many,many times...but I gave in. Again.
 Love these, especially the little trees. And the other two, well I'm thinking of starting a quilt of pinks and pale aqua, but first I really must finish off the quilts in progress.
 The pom poms and sweet blue birdy came from a $2 shop.
 What a cutie!
This week I learnt to crochet hearts from here. Could be a new obsession as they are so quick,easy and just lovely.
Afternoon coffee break. I didn't eat all the marshmallows, although I wanted to!
And what is a post without bunting lol! I made this for my friend's daughter. It will be the last bunting for a wee while as I am making it my mission to finish off all my other projects before the end of the year...and then look out 2012, I will be going bunting crazy!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment