Friday, December 9, 2011

Plastic purses in pretty pastel colours

Isn't nice to feel inspired?
I've been busy this week sewing like I've never sewn before, on a mission to make multples of nice things in the hope of one day having a market stall of my very own.
Plastic purses. It's nothing new. I honestly thought it would be beyond me, but wanted to give it a go none the less with my own pretty, girly, pastel style. I'm really happy with how they turned out even though there was much cursing during the making process on my behalf, oops!
 
 Our hydrangea is blooming in the most perfect shade of purple, and with this aqua doily it makes up my favourite colour combination of all time. Aaahhh, so lovely.
 More purple flowers in my garden.
A perfect white gardenia, just heavenly.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment