Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fun photo shoot

Last weekend I had the pleasure of a visit from my dear friend Saoirse, who was staying a few days in between her travels. As soon as I saw her fabulous new purple hair,I knew we just had to have a mini photo shoot. It was so much fun, with bubbles (detergent ones and bubbles of the alcoholic variety) and LOTS of COLOUR! Check out my awesome vintage sheet too, one of my best op shop finds as it's completely my colours and was even unopened,in the original packet!
Such a gorgeous girl, inside and out, and what a talented make up artist, I adore her eyeshadow(s). It was a wonderful day. I hope to do a few more fun photo shoots this year as I have some ideas up my sleeve and lots of props lol!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet, pretty pics Larissa and that vintage sheet is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete