Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pastel make over #1

Behold, my first completed project of 2012!
I've had this on my to-do list for a little while now, but finally went to the hardware store last week and bought a few pots of paint in pretty pastel colours so now everything can have a colourful makeover. The little shelf was from an op shop last year for only $2, and is now brightening up my ever evolving "craft" room.
 Note the light switch. I wasn't best pleased having this in shot but with limited areas to hang my little shelf what can you do, just keeping it real!
A pastel rainbow of vintage cotton reels, pure heaven.
Oliver wasn't the slightest bit interested!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour you chose Larissa, it doesn't look like it cost 2 bucks now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a house one the other day, I must paint it, just like my yellow chair. I love the cotton reels. x

    ReplyDelete