Sunday, March 11, 2012

Patchwork Recipe Folder

It was a good friends birthday over the weekend and since she is quite into her baking, I made her a patchwork folder to store all her recipes in. The floral fabric is a vintage sheet and I added a few bits of orange fabric that I bought the other day. I'm not that into orange but I wanted to brighten up my fabric stash for future projects, but I have to admit that it's kind of growing on me...but in moderation of course!



A title page just so you know what it's for haha.
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, the weather today was so nice that I sat outside in the sunshine and did some crochet, bliss
xx

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely present Larissa, I'm sure your friend loved it. Orange and brown is one of my fave colour combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie, it's deffo got that retro feel to it with the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete