Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pretty little shelves

It seems that no home is complete without a little house shaped shadow box. I couldn't help but jump on the bandwagon,giving my $2 op shop find a pretty makeover. The paint colour is called 'Holey Moley' from brittish paints( I think?) and I have used it for a few projects so far, love it. I have lined the little shelves with paper from Typo, which is in fact reprints of vintage fabric, so lovely and the perfect colour pallette for me.
 
 Now I just need to find a few more tiny things to display.


 Here is Cookie in bunny figurine form.

Oliver in ceramic cat form.
Shadowbox before being 'prettified'.
xxx
 
Sharing here

4 comments:

  1. nice job, however i kinda like the 'before' box. a good find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the little rabbit in it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab my love, I really need to find some more of these. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Just got the most perfect piece of wallpaper and am looking for a shelf like this, super cute :)

    ReplyDelete